Good morning! (or afternoon)
I actually set my alarm to make sure I got up at a decent time today (decent time being: 8:00 am. That’s totally a good time).
Off to the gym to resume Livefit! I decided that, with missing yesterday, I’d just pick it up from where I left off and just move my rest day from Sunday to Monday.
Day 43 – Arms/Abs/Cardio
- 4 x 15 diamond pushups (I can actually do these on my toes now! So proud :-))
- 4 x 8 seated tricep press (25 lbs)
- cable one arm tricep extension (15 lbs)
- one arm reverse grip tricep pushdown (10 lbs)
- skullcrushers (30 lbs)
- close-grip barbell bench press (40 lbs)
- 4 x 8 incline dumbbell curl (15 lb dumbbells – feel like I could have gone heavier)
- 4 x 8 dumbbell alternate bicep curl (15 lb dumbbells)
- 2 x 21 dumbbell curl (30 lbs)
- 3 x 25 stability ball crunches
- 3 x 15 jackknife situps with medicine ball (4 lbs)
- 3 x 15 double crunches
- 30 minutes medium intensity treadmill (another heat wave….oh joy)
I can feel the workouts getting more intense each time they change up. At this rate, I’m going to be very happy with the results when the program is said and done.
I stopped at the grocery store and at my mom’s office before heading home, so by the time I got in the door I was ready to chew my arm off.
So clearly I needed something fast, and I wanted to get a dose of veggies in with breakfast today, so that meant it was a green smoothie sort of morning.
The usual mix – 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, a frozen banana, one scoop chocolate peanut butter protein powder and a handful or two of spinach.
Topped with this deliciousness:
Love this stuff so much, but it’s not available in Canada (at least, as far as I know). One of my mom’s friends from work was going over the border on Friday, so she was nice enough to grab me a box – Thanks Jen!
A handful or two may or may not have gone directly in my mouth while preparing breakfast. Addictive. 🙂
Have a good day!