Jumped right into it today!
Livefit day 45 – chest/abs/cardio
- 1 x 8 barbell bench press – warm up (45 lbs)
- 4 x 8 reverse tricep barbell bench press (40 lbs)
- 4 x 8 dumbbell flies (15 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8 incline dumbbell bench press (20 lb dumbbells
- 4 x 8 incline barbell bench press
- 4 x 8 bench press
- 4 x 8 cable crossover (10 lbs each side)
- 4 x 8 weighted crunches (10 lb medicine ball)
- 4 x 15 hanging leg raise
- 4 x 15 reverse crunch
- 30 minutes medium intensity elliptical
Not going to lie…this was not the best workout I’ve ever had. I felt like I wasn’t lifting as heavy as I’m capable of, and just felt very discouraged. I was actually pretty happy when the workout was over with.
Not every workout can be a fantastic one, right? Have to take the good days with the bad, I suppose.
On to the food!
Scrambled eggs (1 egg + 1/4 cup liquid egg whites), one of my blueberry and white chocolate muffins, and a pile of cherries on the side.
When I make scrambled eggs I use salt, pepper and chili powder as seasoning – the chili powder adds so much flavour.
I had about 3 muffins left, which I unfortunately had to toss after eating this one. They tasted a little bit off – I had left them on the counter for the last few days, so maybe the was all the Greek yogurt in them going rancid? Made me sad. 😦
I’m not off to the greatest start today, am I? Hopefully my day turns around a bit – hope yours is going better than mine!
<– Did your day get off to a better start than mine?
<– How do YOU turn around a bad day?