When I woke up this morning, it was a little bit cloudy out, not too humid, and there was a nice breeze.
Clearly this meant the cardio portion of my workout was going to be outside. 🙂
Livefit day 46 – shoulders/cardio
- 4 x 8 arnold dumbbell press (15 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8, last @dropset seated bentover rear delt raise (17.5 lb dumbbells, 20 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8 palm in one arm dumbbell press (15 lbs)
- 4 x 8 front dumbbell raise (10 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8 standing upright row (20 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8, last @ dropset side lateral raise (10 lbs dumbbells, 12.5 lb dumbbells)
- 4 x 8 reverse flies (15 lb dumbbells)
- 30 minute medium intensity run
I was so happy to get outside today! I was looking forward to it so much I flew through the strength portion – felt much stronger than yesterday’s workout. Although I’ve been keeping my runs at an easy pace so far, today I was just so excited that I ended up doing 3.18 miles in the 30 minutes – the fastest I’ve run since I started the program!
One unflattering but happy post-workout-bright-red-squinting-in-the-sun face. You’re welcome. 🙂
My old faithful when it comes to breakfast.
My favourite TIU protein pancake.
Topped with my favourite caramelized bananas and blueberries (and my shadow, apparently).
You’d better believe a handful or two of blueberries was shoved directly in my mouth while making this breakfast. So yum. I would have to pick blueberries as my favourite fruit – especially in the summer when they’re local (as so much cheaper!)
Hope your day is wonderful!
<– Favourite berry?
<– Did you work out today? How did it go?