Holy Jesus, it’s September. I’m moving today.
In the meantime, here’s the Better With Sprinkles August highlights!
Recipe of the Month Club
- Ninja Health Attack – Healthified blueberry crisp.
- Wouldn’t Believe it’s Healthy Lasagna – so, so good.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Energy Balls – a perfectly tasty, high protein portable snack.
Working on My Fitness
- The Dreaded Burnout – It happens to everyone.
- Shin Splints and Planned Obsolescence – Taking precaution again injury.
- Phase 3 Review – 12 weeks later, and Livefit is complete.
Moments of the Month
- Scenes from the Cottage – A picturesque vacation.
- It Was a Two Desserts Sort of Night – the bestie’s birthday.
- Camping Recap Part 3: Sandcastles and Steak the Size of my Face – Seriously, that steak was massive.
Random Stuff I Blog About
- Nerdy Confessions – Yes. I am a closet nerd.
- “The Tan Ban” – Should tanning beds be outlawed for minors?
- ED Talk – Are Memoirs Helpful or Triggering? – Do they help or hinder process in recovery?
- Awkward Gym Noises – Brings a new meaning to blowing raspberries.
Definitely a great month!
And now, Let’s wrap up the final day of Clean It Up Week!
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, banana, berries, peanut butter
- Lunch: giant Mexican salad
- Snacks: half a Timbit (sour cream glazed is my jam), a cheese string, a few bites of pasta Eric was eating.
- Dinner: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Veggie Enchilada.
While I was by no means perfect on this plan, I had absolutely no intention to be. My goal was to make my stomach feel better and my skin look better, both of which are in a much better place than they were a week ago. So, I consider it a success.
And today? Breakfast was an unpictured chocolate chip bagel. This, my friends, is moving.
<— What are some of your highlights from August?
<— Favourite bagel topping? Cannot go wrong with classic cream cheese.