I saw a post somewhere along these lines a while back…I think it was Alex? Let me know so I can link it up.
Although I’ve only been blogging for about 2 1/2 months, I’ve been reading blogs for years. I have a huge range of blogs that I read. In the food spectrum, I read everything from vegan food blogs to paleo-friendly blogs. Although there’s clearly a world of difference between blogs, I can’t help but notice a lot of them overlap in regards to certain traits and habits. I decided to compare myself (in a fun way) to my fellow bloggies and see what we have in common.
I Am A Typical Blogger Because…
Both of which I picked up from blogs.
2. If there’s a blogger foodie trend, I’m on it.
Hello, ACV cocktail. If you need more proof, look in my cupboards for PB2, almond flour, liquid stevia and coconut oil.
3. There are few things in the world better than a cup of froyo.
Except for a cup of froyo covered in chocolate-y, sprinkle-y toppings.
4. I take pictures of my dinners, even if they aren’t particularly creative.
Pork cooked with salt, pepper, garlic and dill with applesauce, steamed broccoli and corn on the cob with coconut oil.
5. I get super excited when I dive into a salad as big as my face.
Like, way too excited. Mmm, veggies.
I Am NOT a Typical Blogger Because…
1. I do not bound out of bed to greet the sunrise. I’m sorry, I just can’t do it. Right now, I wake up around 7:45-8:00 am and I’m pretty damn impressed with myself. You 6 am’ers (or earlier…shudder) you guys are on your own.
2. I hate coffee. Like I can’t stand it. I don’t care if it’s iced coffee, a pumpkin latte, or magical rainbow unicorn coffee. It is gross.
3. The same goes for beer. Also eww.
It’s acceptable in dessert, but that’s it. (except for tacos. That’s ok too).
I’m sure there’s more, but that’s what I got so far.
<— What makes you a typical blogger/reader?
<— What makes you not so typical?