I was going to have a new recipe for you this morning, but I wasn’t 100% happy with how it turned out.
So…here’s some September flashbacks.
Recipe of the Month Club
- Not Your Nona’s Chicken Parmesan – Chicken parm, healthified. Amazing.
- Black Bean and Pork Stovetop Casserole – an example of throwing-stuff-in-the-pan-and-it-turned-out-delicious.
- Pumpkin Coconut Chocolate Chip Muffins – you need to make these. They are that good.
Working on my Fitness
- My Thoughts on Jamie Eason’s Livefit Trainer – It was tough, but I got it done.
- The Newest Fitness Plan – Always, always have a plan.
- Taking the Stairs – If you have to climb a flight of stairs every time you have to pee, you will be getting exercise.
Moments of the Month
- Thoughts from a Hot Yoga Newbie – SO.MUCH.SWEAT.
- The Post Where I Talk About School – Starting grad school!
- And Then I Ate More Sushi – All You Can Eat sushi twice in three days? Yes please.
Random Stuff I Blog About
- ED Talk: The Last Fear Meal – Could take on the world right now.
- My First Ever What I Ate Wednesday – jumping on the favourite blogger bandwagon.
- Typical Blogger – Sorry to all you coffee lovers out there.
- The ACV Train – Seeing if the dubbed “miracle drink” is all it’s supposed to be.
Definitely some great highlights to the month!
Something awesome that happened yesterday:
Getting caught up on the first episode of the new season of Dexter! I flippin’ love this show, it’s badass. This season’s going to good, methinks!
Something less than awesome:
I have a cold. I spent the weekend battling a sore throat, which has now turned into a stuffy nose. Ugh – I swear, there is nothing more annoying in the world than a stuffed nose.
Hope you have a wonderful (and hopefully sick-free) day!
<— Best thing that happened to you in September?
<— Do you get colds often? I get a couple a year, and they just annoy the hell out of me.