Happy Friday! I’m getting closer and closer to being done for the semester. The 15 page paper I finished yesterday? Yea, now I’ve moved on to the 20 page take-home exam that’s due Sunday night. Oi, vey (sp? maybe? I have no idea).
I see these posts floating around once in a while, so I thought to do my own version. Enjoy!
5 Things I Ate Yesterday
2. A peanut butter chocolate cookie.
3. A rice cake with a mix of cream cheese and blueberry goat cheese on top.
4. Birthday Cake Jell-O Pudding. It wasn’t as good as I hoped it would be…next time, I’ll go for ice cream.
5. Chicken fajitas. I cooked two chicken breasts topped with salsa in the slow cooker, then combined it with a mix of peppers and onion. Sour cream and cheese on top.
5 Things I Will Eat Directly Out of the Container:
1. Peanut butter. Duh. (Taking a hint from Julie!)
2. Cream cheese. (Is that weird?)
3. Ice cream. With this stuff, wouldn’t you?
4. Strawberry jam.
5. Cottage cheese. (that’s probably weird too, right?)
5 Actresses I Would Consider to Play Me in the Movie Version of My Life:
1. Julia Stiles. When I was a kid, a lot of people told me I looked like her in the “10 Things I Hate About You” era.
2. Laurie Holden. Yes, she has 20 years on me. That’s ok though, because she’s on the Walking Dead (not that I think I’d have to fight zombies at any point in my life, but you never know).
3. Milla Jovovich. Because she’s badass.
4. Natalie Portman. Because who wouldn’t want to be played by Natalie Portman?
5. Charlize Theron. I asked Eric this question and this is what he went with. I’ll take it. Although I’m not sure if I could pull off that collar.
5 TV shows I plan on starting/getting caught up with over the break:
1. Top Chef.
2. How I Met Your Mother – I’m a few episodes behind and desperately need to catch up!
3. American Horror Story – I’ve heard interesting things, so I want to give it a shot.
4. Grimm – Same as above.
5. Glee – secret Glee nerd right here. I saw them live about a year and a half ago and it was amazing! Although, Artie not in a wheelchair always freaked me out a bit.
5 Things I’m Looking Forward to in the Next Month:
1. Dinner tonight. The boy and I are ordering Chinese. Clearly, I love the fortune cookies.
2. Being done with my papers. Couldn’t you tell?
3. Christmas. So excited!
5. December 21st. Eric gets two weeks off for the holidays as well, so we’re going to enjoy some couple-y time.
Love it! (/him! )
Of course, Jenny’s challenge!
I answered this question yesterday, but to reiterate:
I like real trees. I grew up with them! Considering our small apartment, we have a small, apartment size fake tree. Not as good, but I’ll take it.
Enjoy your Friday! (11 days till Christmas? Craziness).
<— What are your five things today?
<— Who would you want to play you in the movie version of your life?