Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fun night last night and got home safe and sound. Eric and I had a quiet night in – and it was nice! We watched movies and played gamed before heading downtown for the countdown and fireworks. It was exactly how I wanted New Years to be this year.
I’ve been seeing the full 2012 recaps from a lot of people, but…I’m going to do what I usually do and recap the last month. Enjoy!
Recipe of the Month Club
- Roasted Tomato Soup – seriously, if you have grilled cheese, you need this soup.
- Honey Mustard Baked Chicken Fingers – tastes like childhood.
- Baked Penne with Chicken Bolognese – comfort food at it’s best.
Working on My Fitness
- Week 11 Recap – just one week left to go!
- Week 12 Recap – the recap of the last week in my program.
- Final Review – my overall review of the program. Spoiler Alert: it’s awesome.
Moments of the Month
- Christmas in Pictures – yup, a pretty fantastic holiday.
- Happy Dance – handing in my final paper of the semester!
- Christmas Party, round 2 – Heading to Waterloo for a graduate student Christmas party.
Random Stuff I Blog About
- Chinese and a Night on the Town – Even when it ends in overindulgence, that’s cool.
- FreEDom: Sam 1, Scale 0: A piece of metal no longer has power over me.
- FreEDom: Societal ED: figuring out the difference between what’s truly disordered and what’s an appropriate reaction, considering the society we live in.
It was a great way to end 2012, and I’m looking forward to an even better 2013!
<— What were some of the best things that happened in December?
<— What are you looking forward to in 2013? I look forward to being done with course work and beginning work on my thesis, continuing to work away at building muscle in the gym, hopefully getting a dog with the boyfriend, and continuing to build strong relationships with family and friends.