Yup, it’s Friday. Lists of random things are appropriate for a Friday, yes?
1. Five Things I Ate Yesterday:
1. A protein pancake with peanut butter and jam. It’s been a while since I’ve had one of these! This was a vanilla-pumpkin flavour.
2. Leftover pork, baby carrots, brussels, and a purple sweet potato with cinnamon.
3. My favourite lasagna. There are few things in better than this!
Except for this, of course. Are you really surprised?
5. An unpictured post-workout protein shake. I did my first heavy legs workout in almost three weeks, so yea…ouch. Stairs will be my nemesis today.
5 Jobs I’ve Had in My Lifetime
- Cashier in a fry truck. My first “real” job when I was about 13-14 years old – it was actually pretty cool! I worked at all the festivals in London and the surrounding area, so I got exposed to a lot of the different events the city puts on. It’s also where I learned about the amazingness that is deep-fried corn dogs.
- Pizza-Maker. Not glamourous, I can tell you that.
- Salesperson at a Farmer’s Market cheese stand. Actually, pretty perfect for undergrad when you only want 1-2 shifts a week. I can say I know a lot more about cheese now!
- Daycare Assistant. This may be why I have premature baby fever…
- Residential counsellor in a group home for teenage mothers. Easily the most eye-opening job I’ve ever had. It was not easy, but I loved it.
5 Weird Search Engine Terms As Of Late
- Sleeping and sprinkles porno – I do love sleeping and food porn, so maybe it kinda works?
- What goes faster dish soap or ketchup – good question.
- tuna melts my heart – I like tuna, but that’s a pretty intense love affair right there.
- fruit loops crusted chicken fingers – I can’t decide if that’s genius or disgusting.
- I love to eat ice cream on the staircase – as good of a place as any, I suppose.
5 Things I’m Going to Do This Weekend:
- Going to the Food and Wine Show. Being surrounded by wine and food? Sounds ideal to me.
- Convince my Mom to go to Costco with me. I haven’t gone since August, and that’s just not acceptable.
- Girls night on Saturday with the bestie! We’re long overdue, so it’ll be a fun night.
- Plan a meet up with this girl! So excited to meet her “in real life!” 😀
- Enjoy my mom’s cooking. She’s promised me good dinners this weekend!
Have an awesome Friday!
<— What was the first job you had?
<— Fellow bloggers, what are some weird search engine terms you’ve noticed?