Recapping Better With Sprinkles in February!
Recipes and Reviews:
- The Simply Bar Review: Tasty, protein-y, portable snacks.
- Julie’s Meat Sauce Recipe: Cannot go wrong with a homemade pasta sauce.
Working on my Fitness:
- SSE Phase 1: 1 phase down, 2 more to go.
- Workout Classes: 5 workout classes I would love to try.
- YMCA: testing out a new gym.
Moments of the Month:
- Happiness-Inducing Weekend: It’s all about the little things that make you happy.
- Brunch and Linner: I love it when my parents come to visit me!
- Eating Disorders Awareness Week: Supporting a cause that is clearly so, so important to me.
Random Stuff I Blog About:
- Things that Don’t Suck About Winter: Just to keep you going through the next couple of weeks!
- Rebellious: I dressed the part in high school, now I apply it to my eating habits.
- Size Awesome: No numbers need apply.
- Blogger Influence, Part 2: Coming clean on why I know best when it comes to my body. Also, taking steps to deal with my digestive issues.
Despite the general dreariness of February, I’d say there were some gems in there. Hope you have an awesome Saturday!
<— What are some of your best moments in February?