Good morning! I hope you’ve been having a lovely weekend so far. Mine has been busy, so minus a couple of errands today is going to be all about relaxing for me. But of course, I popped in today to share the groceries, the meal plan for the coming week, and the workouts that I did last week.
First up, eats for the week:
- a bag of discounted bananas (I’m hoping on weather warm enough to give me smoothie cravings. But considering that it was 3 degrees and snowing yesterday…maybe not)
- “sassy baby blend” – how can you not buy it, with a name like that? The blend includes baby greens, spinach, arugula, mizuna, and radicchio
- baby carrots
- sour cream
- cream cheese
- 2% plain Greek yogurt
- ground chicken
- ground turkey
- chicken drumsticks
- frozen meals & chicken strips (boy lunches)
- frozen pizza – always good to keep one of those in the fridge for “I don’t want to cook” sort of nights.
Apparently, my camera ate this picture (or…I forgot to take it) but it included:
- taco kit (can you tell I’m planning tacos this week?)
- english muffins
- olive oil spray
- plum sauce
- almond milk
- pineapple curry salad dressing (I know, I bought prepared salad dressing. But doesn’t that flavour sound amazing)?
- marinara sauce
(yes, I absolutely spent some time playing around with PicMonkey)
- Saturday: out
- Sunday: ground chicken tacos
- Monday: salmon, quinoa and bacon-wrapped asparagus
- Tuesday: turkey burgers and salad
- Wednesday: french toast (mmm…breakfast for dinner)
- Thursday: homemade gnocchi with marinara sauce
- Friday: ‘fried’ chicken drumsticks and veggies
Last Week’s Workouts:
- Sunday: gym for an upper body workout
- Monday: 3.4 mile run. It was an absolutely gorgeous day for it. And I got a little further, going a little bit faster than I did the week before. Yay!
- Tuesday: lower body workout
- Wednesday: off
- Thursday: upper body
- Friday: a ‘built-in’ exercise sort of day. I did all my errand running in the morning, walked back and forth to school twice, and helped set up for Saturday’s conference.
- Saturday: I had my conference followed by a social, so when I got home I had no desire to do anything except lay on the couch. So…that’s what I did
Talk to you tomorrow!
<— Do you buy prepared salad dressings, or do you make your own? I usually stick with olive oil/vinegar combinations, but that one just sounded awesome.
<— How were your workouts this week?