I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! We’ve been blessed in these parts with some fantastic weather, so I’ve been sure to take advantage.
But of course, popping in with the weekly groceries, the meal plan, and the workouts!
- baby carrots
- Gala apples
- red peppers
- green beans
- a red onion that escaped pictures
- shaved roast beef
- Oikos 2% plain
- provolone (I needed cheese but was feeling bored of cheddar and mozzarella. I don’t get provolone too often, so I figured it would be a nice change)
- tuna (woot sale!)
- egg whites
- pork chops
- turkey sausage
Grains and Frozen
- whole wheat sausage buns
- whole wheat english muffins
- frozen meals (boyfriend lunches…I realize that the top one is probably aimed at people half is age, but what can I say…I’m a sucker for cute marketing)
- brown rice crackers
- Popchips in ranch and nacho cheese (yesssss. I’ve been craving popchips for a while, but holding off until I had an excuse to go to Bulk Barn, because they have the best flavours. I haven’t tried any of their tortilla chip varieties, so I’m excited!)
- Zevia (hello, 6 for $5 sale)
- all natural crunchy peanut butter (I am officially on the crunchy peanut butter bandwagon. so good).
- Digestive enzymes (I’m going to post an update on my digestive issues soon, but I will tell you this: those things have been miraculous)
- icing sugar (I’ve got some baking to do in the coming week!)
- Saturday: takeout
- Sunday: pork chops with homemade applesauce, quinoa and green beans
- Monday: tuna melts, veggies
- Tuesday: Jessica’s chicken cheesesteaks
- Wednesday: pizza
- Thursday: turkey sausages on a bun, salad
- Friday: chicken breasts, baked fries and salad
And as for what happened with last week’s workouts:
- Sunday: off
- Monday: gym for a chest and triceps workouts
- Tuesday: legs workout
- Wednesday: shoulders and core
- Thursday: off
- Friday: back and biceps + a couple of walks throughout the day
- Saturday: shopping (absolutely counts as a workout – I was gone and on my feet for about 4 1/2 hours. I actually want to wear a pedometer at some point and see how many miles I get in on a shopping day like that)
Have a great day!
<— Are you drawn in by pretty marketing schemes? The package is shiny?! I’m sold.
<— Best hummus flavour? I was feeling spicy this week, but my two favourites would have to be caramelized onion and sweet potato.